What should I wear to the engagement session?
- Wear something that helps enhance your best features! The focus should be about you, so you don’t want to wear anything that is too distracting.
- Make this photoshoot special! You want to feel comfortable, so choose an outfit that fits your personality.
- Spice it up! These professional photos may very well be the last before your wedding day, so make them count by wearing statement pieces or sentimental accessories.
- Make sure your outfits match the style of the location you’ve chosen for your shoot.
- Coordinating outfits are great, however avoid getting too matchy.
- Hint: compliment each other with accessories or similar color pallette
- Remember to think about your shoot location when picking colors for outfits
- Too much white can you wash you out
- Too much black could cause a silhouette effect
- Clean lines look really good–avoid bulky clothes
- Avoid busy prints, big logos or shiny fabrics
- Bring an emergency layer (a nice cardigan/jacket) incase the weather isn’t as nice as you’d like it to be!
For more information check out our blog post here!